- Views 3997
Windows 8.1 brings you the Windows Store, Start screen, and Microsoft account, but also enhancements in personalization, search, Store apps, and cloud connectivity—and the security and reliability features you expect from Windows.
1. Check your PC
Windows 8.1 Upgrade Assistant will tell you if your PC can run Windows 8.1, and then provides a compatibility report and optional steps for you to buy, download, and install Windows. If you want to check out the system requirements, you can, but you don’t have to. Upgrade Assistant will do all that for you—and you don’t need to buy the upgrade to run it.
If you don’t want to upgrade online, you can buy Windows 8.1 on a DVD from a participating retailer. You can see current pricing on the Compare and decide about Windows 8.1 webpage or in Upgrade Assistant. DVDs of the Windows 8.1 upgrade aren’t available in all countries and regions. If you decide to buy a DVD, we still recommend running Upgrade Assistant before you install so you can make sure Windows 8.1 will run on your PC.
- Permanent Activation – Not a 30/60/90 days trial. full
- Noob Friendly Interface – Easily activate any version of Windows 8.1 without having any expert knowledge.
- Support both Online and Offline Activation – That means you don’t even need to have an internet connection while activation process.
- Bypasses Windows Genuine Advantage Validation – That means you can even download updates from Microsoft without a valid Microsoft account.
- 100 % Clean and Free to use.Use At Your Own Risk
- Supports 32-bit/64-bit versions of Windows 8.1.
windows 8.1 iso,windows 8.1 downloadwindows 8.1 upgradewindows 8.1 updatewindows 8.1 featuresupgrade windows 8.1windows 8.1 product key free
Windows 8.1 Permanent Activator Download From Download Button Given Below.